People visit us for pain relief, improved performance, and accelerated healing from injuries.
We offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including injuries to the body such as sprains and strains, disc injuries, whiplash, as well as repetitive injuries such as neck and back tension from postural stresses involved with prolonged sitting at the computer, shoulder pain, tendinitis, foot pain, etc. Arthritis sufferers have experienced significant relief with laser therapy.
- Car accident injuries
- Sports/Accident Injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Disc injuries
- Muscle tears
- Ankle injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Knee pain
Chiropractic care can help people who:
- Are looking for acute or chronic pain relief
- Want to heal from an injury as quickly as possible so they can return to work and activities safely
- Want to improve their physical health and maximize their potential well-being
- Want to address the underlying cause of pain disorders and not cover up the symptoms
- Are seeking an alternative to drugs and surgery to relieve pain.
Do you suffer from:
- Neck tension?
- Shoulder pain?
- Leg pain?
- Foot pain?
- Hand and arm pain or numbness?
- Lower back pain?
- Does foot, knee and hip pain cause you to limp or make walking uncomfortable?
- Have you have injured your neck or back in a fall, a car accident, or while twisting or lifting?
- Do you hurt or feel tight or achy when getting up in the morning?
- Do you have discomfort or pain after sitting at your computer or standing too long?
- Are you not getting a good night`s sleep because you are tossing and turning?
Consider seeing a chiropractor and discover the cause of these symptoms instead of tolerating the discomfort or masking the symptoms with medication. Call us at 857-0095 to schedule a consultation. A doctor’s referral is not required.