Following her graduation from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Dr. Marie-Josée Robichaud joined her father’s practice in her ometown of Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Dr. Robichaud has dedicated over 30 years to a chiropractic practice oriented towards the care of neuromusculoskeletal conditions, pioneering the use of laser therapy in the Greater Moncton Area early in her career. The combination of chiropractic and photobiomodulation (laser) therapy has been very successful in providing non-invasive, safe and effective treatment options to patients seeking pain relief, improved functional capacity and quality of life.
Dr. Pierre Lévesque and Marie-Josée welcomed their son, Martin, to their practice in 2018. Their daughter, Mireille, is a third-year medical student at the Université de Sherbrooke.
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Toronto, Ontario, 1986
- Acupuncture certification, Canadian Acupuncture Foundation
- Laser therapist certification, Meditech International, Toronto, Ontario
- Member, New Brunswick Chiropractic Association
- Member, Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Peer reviewer for the New Brunswick Chiropractic Association
- Interviewer for applicants to the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Preceptor to chiropractic interns, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and the New York Chiropractic College.
- Recipient of the 2013 Meditech International Laser Practitioners of the Year Award with her associate, Dr. Pierre Lévesque
- Owner/manager Clinique Robichaud Lévesque Clinic since 1986